Saturday, 23 May 2015
US B-52 Bombers Over Sweden to Send Moscow a 'Security Political Signal'2015-05-23 01:52 Sweden is doing its best to send Moscow a "security political signal." The country's armed forces are getting set to take part in two NATO military exercises next week, including an exercise featuring two American B-52 strategic bombers flying from the US to simulate the dropping of naval mines on the Swedish coast, Radio Sweden reports.
- Communists Call For ‘Red Terror’ Murder Campaign to Exterminate America’s Middle Class 2015-05-23 02:51
- Obama’s Strategic Shift 2015-05-23 02:36
- Tbilisi against barbed wire 2013-05-28 15:05
- Poor weekdays of Georgian workers 2013-05-27 16:08
- Interpol takes aim at Georgian motorists 2013-05-24 15:14
- Merkel waves goodbye to G8 2015-05-22 The G8 format will no longer exist, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said. According to her, the summit will be taking place with the participation of seven members until Russia observes basic democratic values. Merkel said that the G7 was a community of values and joint work for freedom, democracy and supremacy of law. According to the German Chancellor, the G7 is about respect for the rights of nations and territorial integrity of countries. Angela Merkel believes that Russia abuses these values. The nearest G7 summit is to take place in Germany to discuss the situation in Ukraine, the Islamic State and Ebola virus.
- The Clintons and the Sultan of Brunei Have a History
- Gyrocopter Pilot Faces Nearly Decade in Prison for Flight Against Money in Politics
- Indiana Cops Arrest Man for Asking for Their Badge Number
- TTIP Trap: US Bullied Europe into Dropping Ban on Carcinogenic Pesticides
- Cops Who Maimed Infant With Grenade Blame Baby for 'Criminal Conduct'
- You’re Joking, Right? Saudi Arabia Wants to Head UN Human Rights Council
- China Jams US Spy Drones over Disputed South China Sea Islands
- Moldova Seeks to Ban All Russian TV News and Analysis Programs
- Futuristic 750 Mph Hyperloop Trains to Get Test Tracks in California
- US B-52 Bombers Over Sweden to Send Moscow a 'Security Political Signal'
- Cameron Attempts to Mask Failures by Criminalizing Foreign Labor
- UK Net Migration Data Reveals Cameron's Vow to Cut Numbers Pointless
- Polish Media Accuse President Komorowski of Lying in New Election Spot
- Presidential candidates declare hunger strike
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3
- Obama gives $1.9 billion in weapons as welcome gift to Israel
- David Cameron’s New Thought Police
George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3
While admitting that reaching agreement between the two countries will be difficult to achieve, George Soros - speaking at The World Bank's Bretton Woods conference this week - warned that unless the U.S. makes 'major concessions' and allows China's currency to join the IMF's basket of currencies, "there is a real danger China will align itself with Russia politically and militarily, and then the threat of world war becomes real."
Wahhabis have appeared in Georgia?
Near Tbilisi, in the village of Ponichala-Soganlugi densely populated by Azerbaijanis, the construction of a new mosque has started. It has become a bone of contention between local Azerbaijanis, dividing the population into good and bad, into the Shia, Sunni or Salafi. Many believe that Wahhabis are constructing it. Why some residents are convinced that the new mosque is the abode of evil, and what is Wahhabism in their opinion?2013-05-28 17:15
Copyright © 2015. GeorgiaTimes.info - News: Georgia today. All Rights Reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org