- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Stars favor Nino Burdzhanadze and Levan Gachechiladze2010-01-11 09:42
"Zero years" - the first decade of 21st century are over. It is so typical of people to want to know what will happen in the coming year, what surprises the coming year is preparing. Georgian astrologist Mikhail Tsagareli told GeorgiaTimes correspondent what the stars have in store for Georgia and its restless politicians.
The astrological year of the Tiger starts in late February. So in January there will be echoes of the Year of the Ox, - Mikhail Tsagareli says. - As for the coming year the Tiger is its master. According to its psychological pattern he is a fighter. Referring to history all greatest revolutions in the world took place during the year of the Tiger.
The Year of the Tiger crowns a three-year cycle of changes and hostilities. This cycle is started with the Year of the Rat, goes on in the Year of the Ox to end with the Year of the Tiger. Over the last two years we have been witnessing big cataclysms. The war with Russia struck in the Year of the Rat. The Year of the Ox was a period of serious changes - we had almost three months' long protest rallies.
The next year is decisive. The Tiger will make a leap and a lot will be solved, in the political arena too. This spring will determine Georgia's way of development. Look, mayoral elections (in Tbilisi and in other municipal units - ed) are scheduled for spring.
What do stars tell about the elections? Whom do they favor?
- Stars are saying a lot. But I'd like to emphasize: stars propose but man disposes. And the question is whether we'll be able to take the chance. Say your horoscope for tomorrow predicts success in business. You think - fine and go to the theater, neglecting negotiations. And then you complain about accumulated business problems. The opposition is like this. Stars say they can succeed. But only time will show whether they will take this chance. According to the stars, the opposition has really great chances in 2010. The luckiest period is April-May and then November. It depends entirely on the opposition whether they will be able to take advantage of celestial grace or not. They will succeed if they get united.
- Unification issue is political - not astrological. So back to stars. Do politicians follow advice of the astrologers?
- Judging by my experience - not much. Several times I gave advice to Saakashvili. In particular during his meeting with Putin in June. But Saakashvili is not the only one to be blamed for Georgian-Russian problems. Russia signed the agreement in Belovezhskaya Pushcha when stars were in the zone of injustice. Russia doesn't realize when it acts justly and when not. Once Seraphim Sarovsky warned: if Russia and Georgia break peace with each other both countries are doomed to punishment. There are difficulties in store for Russia. And it will take a better path of development in 2016, - the interviewee says.
As for Georgian-Russian relations Mikhail Tsagareli remarks that now Russia is in Aquarius, and Georgia is in Leo. Both constellations are located on one meridian. That's why Russia is loved in Georgia. Even after political squabbles and August events, Georgia is full of warmest feelings toward Russians. Russians long for Georgia with their hearts. Subconsciously both Georgia and Russia feel like parts of a whole. The karmic mission of both states is to set spiritual ties, feed each other energetically and intellectually.