- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Whom have you killed, son?2008-11-27 17:53
This made-up dialogue seems to become a reality very soon before the end of 2008. This is the timeframe indicated by a well-known Russian company advertising its intriguing project on Internet. To be more exact this is completion of work on “a computer game about a new war between the Russian Federation - Abkhazia - South Ossetia and Georgia – Ukraine – Poland”.
The title looks cool too: “Confrontation. Peace enforcement”.
In a few words the scenario is this.
“Year 2009. Just a few months have passed since the 5-day August war between Russia and Georgia which was followed by Saakashvili getting support from his Western friends and attempting another invasion of Abkhazia and Ossetia. NATO is not keeping out: it presented Poland as its representative as well as Ukraine that undertook the Black Sea fleet blockade in Sevastopol. Russia could not remain inert and struck back”.
And to bring the idea home to the young minds and to make young hearts feel all authentic power of the “counterstrike” as well as the sweet taste of the final victory over a no weak enemy the opposing armies have state-of-the-art arsenal. Combat ships are equipped with “Malakhit” and “Garpun” missiles as well as “Tomahawk” cruise missiles. Pilotless drones are crushed down from the sky. It is needless to mention ground murder weapons shaking children’s imagination.