- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Fake "territorial integrity" in the Caucasus2011-09-23 14:32
The Georgian government is ambiguously watched the process of forcing their country to peace in August 2008. Mikhail Saakashvili had considered Russia's peacekeeping operations a humiliating spit in the face and a betrayal from the American overlord, which had chosen a policy of non-intervention in ethnic conflict. Three years later, the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov was asked how far Moscow is ready to go in protecting the interests of its citizens - compared to Washington. So, what he said?
Washington. So, what he said?
After several years of discussions the world community has come to the conclusion that the war in South Ossetia was unavoidable. However, Mikhail Saakashvili, betrayed by the American administration, which decided not to intervene in the conflict, continues threatening Russia with punishment for "occupation" the territory of the Caucasian republic. Even despite the report of Heidi Tagliavini which she read at the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe which has put an end to the search for root causes of the massacre: "None of the explanations, provided by the Georgian authorities to explain legality of this attack, was reasonable. In particular, according to information the Mission has got, there was no massive military invasion of Russia, which was to be stopped by the bombardment of Tskhinval by the Georgian Armed Forces".
After the peace enforcement, rather humiliating for a hot Caucasian guy Mishiko, Russia announced the Georgian leader dishonourable politician. Russia began to intentionally ignore the delegations from Tbilisi at all possible levels, including the Geneva talks. Michail Saakashvili himself has become the target of sarcastic derision of the Russian diplomats, who have far greater freedom of speech, rather than senior officials of the country.
Thus, on the eve of a three-year anniversary of Georgian-Russian conflict in South Ossetia, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov called Saakashvili the poorly educated "anomaly and a pathology on the background of the Georgian people". The statement is not entirely unfounded, given that Sakartvelo is headed by the Armenian. And despite all the efforts of Mr. Saakashvili to disown his roots, everybody understand that the Georgian leader is an American puppet. But the Kremlin played out a script in August 2008, which had appeared to be victorious. George Bush and his team have seriously miscalculated when they thought that Russia won't protect its interests in the Caucasus.