- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Israeli designs on Abkhazia2011-04-05 19:44
Israel has made Georgia nervous in retaliation for putting two Jews in prison. The press started hinting at the possible recognition of Abkhazia by Tel-Aviv. The Abkhaz' confidential visit to the Middle-East state has become known. Georgian experts derive consolation from the thought that Israel won't support the "separatists" since it has got similar problems. But then, Georgians also pointed at Chechnya in due time but Russia still recognized Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Now Israel also has its designs on Abkhazia besides Turkey and Iran. After Tbilisi brought in the verdict of guilty to two well-known Jewish businessmen Roni Fuks and Zeev Frenkel on the Fool's Day, it may hardly reckon upon Israel's favour. That is why the Jews revealed the March visit of the Abkhaz to the land of promise with sadistic satisfaction. Their mockery is especially demonstrative that at the same time, the Israeli refused to receive Georgian Speaker David Bakradze and Minister of Economy Veronica Kobalia.
Seven Abkhaz representatives went on an informal visit to Israel. Today, Georgian MFA admitted that it's very difficult to track down private contacts. "De facto the government is making attempts to set up official contacts with other states, the latter having a clear position in this respect. We are putting official representatives in the way of things and we always respond to such facts; however, these messages are mostly unconfirmed", - Deputy Head of the administration Nino Kalandadze stated.
Israeli MFA simulated the same unawareness. According to MFA, the Abkhaz could have no meetings with the state officials. However, an officer of the Ministry Pinkhas Avivi heading Eurasia and Central Europe Department supposed that the guests met with the Knesseth deputies and businessmen. That is why the minister was never informed.
At the same time, Avivi confirmed in a Jewish manner that Israel descends to friendship with Abkhazia despite the absence of official recognition. "We may not recognize some formation but we still may render humanitarian assistance as in case with Kosovo. That's quite probable; however, we've got nothing special with Abkhazia", - he summed up his commentary to IzRus portal.
Georgia inevitably grows accustomed to the fact that its former autonomies fall within the range of other states' interests, Russia having no de facto relation to the process. It is rather concerned about Sukhum's Turkish and Iranian contacts, for they make the government of the Black Sea republic less dependant on Russian support. Israeli designs on Abkhazia are an unexpected turn of events for Moscow as well.