- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Georgian parliamentarians estimated new initiative of Saakashvili2011-10-27 17:01
Georgian MPs have estimated the initiative of Mikhail Saakashvili on employment of people aged 45-60 years. As reported by the GHN, according to the head of the Finance and Budget Parliamentary Committee Zurab Melikishvili, this initiative is very important. "President said that we should discuss this with businesses, and we should to agree on this direction. I think this is an important idea, and the rest things should be agreed directly with the authors of the idea", said the MP in an interview.
On the eve, within the government meeting, which took place in Batumi, President Saakavshili said that manufacturers, who will give jobs at their enterprises for people aged 45-60, will be exempt from income tax.
As the president promised, the government will try to provide maximum assistance to the private sector, in order to this category of persons was employed.