- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Are Israel and the US still Friends?2012-02-28 20:43
Israel does not intend to warn the US about its strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. This was stated by unnamed American high-ranking officials on the eve of today's meeting of Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak with the U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and national security adviser Thomas Donilon.
As reported today by the Rosbalt.ru, Israel did not intend to warn the US about its strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. This was stated by unnamed American high-ranking officials in an interview to the Agence France-Presse on the eve of today's meeting of Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak with the U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and national security adviser Thomas Donilon.
According to the Iran.ru, Israelis inclines not to warn the U.S. about attack on Iran in order to avoid possible pressure on the side of Washington. The Israelis fear that the U.S. may try to prevent this attack. As reported by the edition, the senior Israeli officials believe that in recent years, the U.S. authorities have been reportedly taking steps that play into the hand of Iran rather than Israel. Earlier in the U.S., there was published a report saying that Israel was unable to cause serious damage to Iran's nuclear facilities. All of this has caused extreme irritation of the Israeli side. At the same time, Israeli media note that the reports that Israel did not intend to inform the U.S. about its plans to deliver a strike on Iran appeared on the eve of Ehud Barak's visit and a week before the meeting of the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the U.S. President Barack Obama, the Iran.ru reported.
In the opinion of the Israeli security services, as long as Iran has learned to enrich uranium to weapons grade, it won't be too difficult for it to develop a nuclear warhead. In addition, the Iran.ru says, Israel does not believe that Iran has ever stopped its military development, and criticizes the CIA for its too cautious estimates, since after there was found no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq despite the assessments of the intelligence services, the U.S. intelligence is afraid of repeating the same mistake in Iran.
The main reason of such Israel's position became the recent report of the 16 American intelligence services on the issue of Iranian nuclear program, announced on Friday, February 24, according to which the Iranian scientists were not designing nuclear weapons. As reported by the intelligence services, such work had been stopped in 2003.
In the document, they also stated that Tehran intends to achieve a level of knowledge that will allow them after all to create the bomb, if necessary. The authors of the report also noted that Israel has fully agreed with the report's basic propositions and conclusions.