- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
Former Interior Minister of Abkhazia shot himself2012-04-18 12:16
Former Interior Minister of Abkhazia Almasbey Kchach committed suicide during the arrest. It is assumed that law enforcements tried to arrest him in frameworks of the case of the assassination attempt on the president of the republic Ankvab.
Rumors about the arrest of former Interior Minister of Abkhazia Almasbeya Kchacha appeared within a week. However, he did not attempt to leave the country. Kchach was Interior Minister of Abkhazia under the country's first president Vladislav Ardzinba. After Sergei Bagapsh's coming to power, Kchach was not engaged in political activity, but was a supporter of the opposition forces. He failed at the last parliamentary elections in Abkhazia in March this year.
Details about Kchach's suicide are still unknown. We only know only that he committed suicide when police officers tried to arrest him.
All of this changes the overall picture. So far, in frameworks of the case of the assassination attempt on Ankvab there were detained four people. Evidently, only three of them could be just executors of the attempt. It was clear that only the businessman Anzor Butba could be the organizer, or at least one of the organizers of the attempt. Now it is clear that according to investigators, in fact at least two influential figures were involved in this case. And this in turn means that there could be several motives for the assassination of the president. So far, observers said only that the motive of the attempt could be the conflicts between the entrepreneur Butba and the president Ankvab related to the development of inert materials, in which Butba was engaged. But as we know, Kchach had no interest in this business. That means there were other motives for this crime.
We cannot exclude that there may be other influential figures in Abkhazia, which are involved in the conspiracy.
Until now, it seemed that the assassination attempt was linked to the contradictions between big business and government. But in the course of the investigation it turns out that this case will obtain political nature. Almasbey Kchach was not a bright politician, but he had the political weight. He participated in the last presidential campaign as a candidate for vice-president in a pair with one of the candidates.