- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans 2015-05-29 00:16
- Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax 2015-05-27 22:50
- DOD Admits Supporting ISIS, Buffer Zones In Syria 2015-05-27 12:59
- Chinese State Paper Warns “War Will Be Inevitable” Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute 2015-05-26 23:46
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report 2015-05-25 21:57
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria" 2015-05-25 21:34
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad 2015-05-25 21:20
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3 2015-05-22 23:27
France supports Syrian opposition2012-11-14 12:14
France has recognized the new united opposition the only authority in Syria. President Francois Hollande has promised to think about arms supplying of the opposition, the Gazeta.ru reported.
Hollande has promised that as soon as the coalition becomes a "legitimate government", France can provide Syrian rebels weapons.
National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces (NCSROF) was established in Qatar last weekend.
According to the French President Francois Hollande, his country is now considering the opposition coalition, created with help of the U.S. and its allies, "the sole representative of the Syrian people and the future provisional government of democratic Syria."
Meanwhile, at the extraordinary meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the League of Arab States (LAS) the Arab countries have agreed to provide political and financial support to the National Coalition of the opposition and revolutionary forces of Syria. They intend to coerce the rest of the world to follow suit, the ITAR-TASS reported.
At a meeting in Cairo, Arab countries recognized the legitimacy of the new association, and called for all opponents of the regime of Bashar al-Assad not included in the NCSROF to join it.