- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Georgian president refutes Ukrainian aid evidence2008-11-27 13:44
Georgian President’s furious protest was triggered by the press conference of Alexander Bastrykin, the chairman of the Investigation Committee at the Russian Prosecutor General's Office (SKP) on November 24 in Saint-Petersburg.
“The inquest has obtained the evidence that groups of American, Czech, Turkish, Chechen and Ukrainian mercenaries fought on the Georgian side – Bastrykin reported. – It was not a great number of people mostly providing support. There were also two sharpshooters, one from Ukraine, and one woman presumably from Latvia”.