- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Okruashvili and Subari to Cut Out the President2011-04-12 12:14
Today the Kviris Palitra published an interview with the ex Minister of Defense and the leader of the Georgian Party Irakliy Okruashvili. The former Saakashvili's fellow-fighter, now hiding from his repressive engine in France, shared with journalists his vision of the internal political situation in his motherland and the prospects of the ruling clique. He declared his party would become the force to bury Saakashvili's regime. On the pages of the "Version" newspaper his team-mate Sozar Subari expressed confidence that the Georgian leader would follow the destiny of Arabic dictators.
expressed confidence that the Georgian leader would follow the destiny of Arabic dictators.
"There is not a single social group in the country which has not experienced the violence of the government structures. At the same time there has not been a single case of protest on the part of these groups as an adequate response to the authorities' acts. It also concerns teachers, refugees, veterans, drivers and traders, the fugitive ex Minister of Defense of Georgia spoke about the catastrophic situation in which his motherland found itself through Michael Saakashvili's fault and the passivity of the society squeezed by his repressive engine. - It is clear that in all spheres there is enormous hate towards the authorities and great expectations of radical changes, however nobody wants to make their own contribution to this matter, everybody wants to get the results achieved by someone else, everybody waits for a miracle or nourishes the stereotype that "everything depends on God's will". However loud it sounds, it is obvious that our society is ill".
Irakly Okruashvili is sure that his party is capable of playing the role of a surgeon and cutting out from the body of the Georgian state the malignant wart formed by Saakashvili and his myrmidons.
The Georgian Party prepares a fatal blow to Saakashvili's regime, - declared the disgraced ex Minister of Defense. - Let everybody remember that nobody will be able to change this regime without us". But he considers that to be successful the operation needs thorough preparation.