- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Assortment of tourism offers in Ajaria2011-05-06 13:24
Ajaria meets this year's tourist season fully arme despite recent dissolution of the department of tourism that reached a deadlock. New people hired by the authoriites do their best to prove that Ajaria will become a Mecca for tourists. Like Greece, it has everything! Sights to fit every taste. Through with the long list of what the region can offer to guests, one question remains. Will the place hold all that?
"Master of all trades" is the best description of the list of travel offers that Ajaria has for its hypothetical guests. A small region where Turks are owners of almost everything still has a lot to offer. Casino tours, eco tours, agro tours, as well as cultural, gastronomy and religious sights. To fit every taste, color and whim. Just come!
Ajaria's department of tourism that underwent a thorough cleaning by local authorities does its best to prove its ability. New employees are eager to work presenting new ideas for their superiors: who will come to Georgia, why and where from. Results of the survey seem astounding. As it turns out, Ajaria is a wild mix between Las Vegas, Israel, Italy and a number of other states. Spirituality and pizzazz, gastronomy and ecology - the small region has it all. Just look!
Citizens of Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Israel go there on casino tours. Eco and agro tours are interesting for travelers from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. Ukrainians, Belarusians, Turks, Iranians, Israelites prefer cultural tours while the above mentioned Iranians, Azerbaijanis, Turks, Ukrainians and Belarusians (mind the succession) love gastronomy. Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan choose Ajaria as the place for conferences (MICE Tourism). The most astonishing thing is religious tours: Ajaria welcomes citizens of Israel, Iran and Ukraine driven by spiritual impulses.
Ok, we all know that Georgians, like all Caucasians, love boasting. It's understandable and excusable. But who could have thought that Ajarian authorities will impinge on Israel's laurels! Until recently Israel has been the only country where Christians, Muslims and Hebrews come willingly. Yet, they should make a stop in Ajaria first.