- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Saakashvili hides himself behind “fifth column”2011-05-30 14:24
Georgians are now fully aware of the power of love their "father of nations" feels for his people that joined the opposition protesting against the current regime. The police and special forces use batons and water-jets against the protestors as well as traumatic weapons and tear has. However, the president of Sakartvelo found a wonderful explanation to these facts referring to demonstrators as the "fifth column" that acts on order of Russian special services and personally Vladimir Putin. It seems Mikheil Nikolozovich will sincerely believe this nonsense soon.
It seems Mikheil Nikolozovich will sincerely believe this nonsense soon.
"Their poor brains could not invent that, it was written in a country that has a large army and big resources of bribery, and a strong empire ambition. If these were plans of local nobodies, I would not take them seriously. But I know whose plans these are. We are serious about it. When the fifth column acts unprecedentedly, human rules of the game must be established in politics. Georgia needs a valid opposition", - Saakashvili said at the opening ceremony of the House of Justice in Batumi.
There is an impression that such speeches are a result of a psychological trauma the Georgian president got from Russian PM Vladimir Putin. As we know, he once promised to hang Mikheil Nikolozovich by certain parts of his body to keep him from autocratic behavior in the Caucasian republic. Apparently, Mr. Saakashvili is still worried about this fact blaming far and fierce Russia for everything that takes place in his country instead of looking for a beam in his own eye.
"Yesterday we responded. But we must be attentive, since these people won't give up", - the Georgian president underlined. Most ridiculously, the current leaders are not ready to withdraw and say goodbye to the budget's manger that feeds officials and their families. Acknowledging political disability the only way out for Mikheil Nikolozovich will be to flee the country. Otherwise, he risks being lynched. That is why he makes absurd attempts to accuse Russian leaders of undermining Georgia's statehood.