- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
The boss has remembered about Saakashvili2011-10-24 12:49
Mikhail Saakashvili is rapidly losing his last supporters in the West. To a large extent, this is caused by the principled position of the White House, tired of the fact that relationship of the United States with such giant as Russia are depending on the important in the geopolitical sense, but still secondary country.
Especially if its leader is more like a typical dictator of a banana republic. Even for Republicans, who placed him at the helm of the Georgian state, Avlabar despot - has long been nothing more than a small change in the struggle with the president Democrat Barack Obama. Senators-Republicans Roy Blunt and James Inhofe reminded American leader about uncomfortable puppet.
Excited by the struggle with the head of White House, in August the Republicans had nearly brought the United States to a technical default, which could turn out the collapse of the entire world economy. Now, they actively oppose Barack Obama's strong determination, supported by all WTO members, to make Russia a member of the World Trade Organization. Except Tbilisi, of course.
Republicans Roy Blunt and James Inhofe from the upper chamber of Congress decided to support their Georgian protege in spite the efforts of the White House. The senators sent a letter, where opposed against the adoption of Russia's trade organization, to the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and trade representative Ron Kirk.
"It should not cause the slightest surprise then that the Georgian leadership insists on maintaining at least some likeness of its territorial integrity by creating custom items, they said in the message. - Without this the consent to Russia's WTO accession would be tantamount to recognition of the new boundaries, placed by Russia by military force, at the international level. We do not see how such results can be part of the U.S. national interests".