- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Georgia: exported vice2011-12-12 21:48
Georgians continue fleeing from Mikhail Saakashvili's "country of welfare". Most of them try to get to Europe by all means but many choose the territory of CIS where the problem of language is not that big.
However, illegal aliens are generally not welcome. Only some of them are lucky to find a job, so Georgian outcasts often have to take up a crooked path. Caucasian ethnic criminality is nothing new for the European law enforcement system. More and more information is coming about clearing new crimes involving natives of the Transcaucasian countries, though Georgians are the leaders in criminal involvement.
Another gang with Georgian roots has been neutralized by Italian policy. Carabineers have arrested eleven citizens of Georgia in Milan, Florence and Empoli. The natives of Sakartvelo including women had been officially employed as domestic servants in Italian families, though it was not their principal occupation. Using their job position they specialized in residential burglary. Georgian diplomats are watching the investigation of their fellow countrymen's activity. "The detained persons are accused of thefts in various houses. That is as much as we know by the moment. We will have more detailed information as soon as we learn the first results of the investigation", - Georgian Ambassador to Italy Konstantin Gabashvili stated.
Plundering and robbery actually become Georgians' main business abroad. A gang was neutralized two weeks ago in the south of France, which leaders were natives of Georgia and Armenia. The gang made raids on private houses, shops and warehouses, specializing in jewelry and digital equipment. Stolen goods were sold in the neighbouring Belgium or were transported to the Caucasian countries.