- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Caucasian question to Putin2011-12-19 20:15
Vladimir Putin is connected with the Caucasus by almost karmic ties. In 2000 he came to power and gained popularity in the wake of the fight against Chechen separatism. 11 years later he is presidential candidate again, and voters are concerned about the Caucasian question again. But if that time the Russians worried about war and casualties among the soldiers and the population, now they ask: maybe it's enough to feed the Caucasus? Prime Minister, talking with the people during live broadcasting, said that they should feed it in the name of the country's unity and they should introduce more stringent rules for registration to fight the rudeness on the part of the Caucasians, as well as residents of other regions.
During live broadcasting Prime Minister Vladimir Putin returned to Caucasian subject many times. When after 11 years he was asked again "who is Mr. Putin" (that is what he considers a priority for himself during another presidential term, if all the most important tasks have been solved), the candidate said: "With regard to the fact that the task of strengthening the state is fully solved, I cannot fully agree. Yes, main tasks are solved: separatism and terrorism are suppressed. But look at what else happens in the Caucasus, the people are still suffering from all these things there. If you slacken the situation a bit, then many realize what is "today's difficult", when you have not to go to the square, but to fight the terrorists under the bullets ...".
Strictly speaking, separatism and terrorism is suppressed only in Chechnya, and in Dagestan "these events" are the norm. In the republic bandits fire the police stations, encroach on the lives of public officials and public figures every day. Today in the morning it was reported about the murder of the editor of opposition newspaper "Chernovik" Khadzhimurad Kamalov, who was put into lists of "supporters of terrorists" by some "well-wishers". Perhaps, even Putin himself doesn't know how to calm the republic. Eradication of separatists in Chechnya costed too expensive.