- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Georgian thieves outside the law2012-01-25 20:41
Recently Interpol caught a very large fish. Georgian kingpin Lasha Shushanishvili, better known as Lasha Rustavi, was arrested In Greece. They're talking about his extradition to his homeland. But Lasha wants to serve his sentence anywhere but not in Georgia. According to crime boss, the president of Georgia will take revenge on him for the fail of special task during the presidential elections in Ukraine.
January 21, in the vicinity of Athens, Interpol officers put handcuffs on Lasha Shushanishvili, leading vizier of criminal empire of Aslan Usoyan (Father Hassan). The operation was conducted at the request of Spanish authorities, which accuse Shushanashvili of money laundering, organizing a criminal group and murder attempt.
Soon Interpol announced details of the first interrogation. According to the special services, Lasha confessed in following. He lived in Greece since 2008, whence he has been leading a remote administration of his patron's, Father Hassan, affairs. The latter, according to Lasha, is now in charge of Russia's alcoholic beverage industry, gambling, oil and gas industry, part of the tourist business. Along the way, he's aiming for construction of Olympic projects in Sochi.
Construction in Sochi is considered the tidbit in today's world of thieves. Almost all post-Soviet organized crime groups fought for the right to "own" Sochi. In the end, two criminal empires have stayed on the battlefield. Namely - the "Tbilisi gang", led by Father Hassan, and "Kutaisi gang", under Tariel Oniani (Taro). All the other candidates had left the struggle.
Thanks to Sochi, a new round of long-standing war between the "Tbilisi gang" and "Kutaisi gang" has begun. In the summer of 2011, a special meeting of the "Tbilisi gang" was held on this occasion in Dubai. The "emperor" Aslan Usoyan hasn't attended it, since he had been treated after severe wounds inflicted in the fall of 2010 in Moscow. It would be superfluous to say that the killer was sent to Father Hassan by "Kutaisi gang".