- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Hloponin drains off Kavminvody2012-01-30 13:11
A dream of Alexander Hloponin, presidential envoy in North Caucasian Federal Districts, to set up a megacity in the zone of Caucasian Mineral Waters is on the point to be realized. Victor Vyshinsky, former head of health resorts, who now has a deputy mandate in the State Duma of the region. Presently the administration of Caucasian Mineral Waters can be easily dismissed in order to merge towns.
Heavy fog is now hanging over the ecological and recreational zone of Caucasian Mineral Waters. Its head, Victor Vyshinsky, is leaving after being elected a deputy of the State Duma of Stavropol Territory. Presently his duties are carried out by Mikheil Bondarenko, its deputy. It is possible that this position will soon become extinct.
At the end of 2011 the administration of Caucasian Mineral Waters showed incompetence in managing health resort towns failing to mitigate the conflict between mayoral offices of Pyatigorsk and Lermontov. The struggle for power ended in an attempted murder of Oleg Melnikov, former head of Lermontov administration. By the New Year he was taken to the hospital's intensive unit with 15 knife wounds. Now he is under medical care. The investigation has not selected a single version including professional activity of the former official.
Not long before the attempted murder Oleg Melnikov took part in a raid against the mayoral office of Lermontov town. At least, this is what Alexander Dunaev, mayor of the town calls intrusion of Evgeny Pecherin, former city manager accompanied by Melnikov and representatives of the administration of Pyatigorsk. Dunaev thinks there is a large-scale campaign going on in order to displace him. The administration of Pyatigorsk eager to assimilate the neighboring town wants that in order to get new territories free for construction. An attack on Melnikov, as Dunaev says, could be a provocation equal to the behavior of Pecherin and demarche of one third of the city council abandoning their mandates as a protest against activity of the mayor. According to the remaining deputies people from the administration of Pyatigorsk offered that they renounce their mandates too.