- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
No one can be safe from Georgia or prison2012-02-06 14:18
Emilhan Sadaev, one of the companions of Aslan Maskhadov, has asked for political asylum in Georgia. Since 2004, the former militant is in hiding. Having changed the name, he got refugee status in Azerbaijan and then fled to Sweden. But Sweden's haven appeared not as quiet as it was several years ago. Now Sadaev is in jail, waiting for deportation to Russia.
A new prisoner has appeared in the deportation prison the Swedish city of Flin not so long ago. It is the Chechen Emilhan Sadaev. In his hands - a refugee certificate issued to him in 2004 by the Azerbaijani Department of special UN commission. And in his past - service at Aslan Maskhadov, banditry, and murder of innocent people. Having got into the Swedish prison, Sadaev realized that he must act. Staunch people from the diaspora have found a lawyer for him. A lawyer, having weighed all the chances of the defendant, advised him to seek help from Mikhail Saakashvili.
In the midst of war in the Caucasus, Georgia was one of the most reliable rears for the separatists. Over time, Georgia's attitude to the separatists in the Caucasus has not changed, but gas become stronger. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Knowing this, Sadaev's lawyer contacted Tbilisi. The First Caucasian channel has taken interest in the refugee-militant. The PIC asked Sadaev to give an interview.
On the eve, the lawyer has prepared text of the letter to Saakashvili and told Sadaev what to do. In prison, in the visiting room, there is a computer connected to the Internet. Sadayev should appeal to Georgia via Skype.