- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
How the Ingushs become terrorists2012-05-02 14:03
North Ossetian Supreme Court has sentenced two of five organizers of the terrorist attack in Vladikavkaz on September 9, 2010 - Islam Khashagulgov and Muhammad Latyrov, members of the "Vilayat Galgaiche" - to a quarter of a century in prison. Both - the inhabitants of the village Yandare of the Nazran district. Both have admitted their guilt. But relatives of the convicts are sure that the guys gave a confession under torture. They were not "wild" and "bearded". Simply, they were born in the teips, the representatives of which are being pursued after the mysterious death of General Ahmed Khashagulgov.
Their lawyers will appeal the verdict in Moscow, but there is little hope. As Mikail Khashagulgov told GTimes, the judge has ignored all the lawyers' objections and petitions.
According to the investigators, the terrorist organization consisted of more than ten residents of the village of Yandare, mostly from the teip of Khashagulgovs, including Magomed Latyrov, sentenced to 19 years.
- All these 13-14 people were from one village", Khashagulgov said. "I do not rule out that they had met and talked. They testify against each other. I've communicate with their parents - they say the testimony had been given forcibly. We think that suspicion fell on him because he was too faithful. And the second - that he could bring someone on his car. But he was never involved in wrongdoing.
- Did he have a beard?
- No. He looked and dressed like the entire Ingush youth. Sometimes he had a bristle.
- And is your entire family faithful and studying the Koran, or just the younger generation?
- Our uncle was a mullah. The parents were believers, we all pray. However, I do not read the Koran, because I do not know Arabic. But my junior son attends the 7th grade and he knows Arabic a little.
- Do you think that was the reason the other villagers were arrested. It is the policy of the authorities?
- All the arrested guys did not drink, smoke, and always went to the mosque for praying. And no one pays attention to those who drink and use drugs. They take the healthiest young people. We have namesakes in the family, who had disappeared missing. And they mostly take healthy young people 20-25 years of age. They maim them and kill.
- There is a version that persecution of Khashagulgovs started when they wanted to appoint Gen. Ahmed Khashagulgov at the place of President of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Yevkurov.
- Yes, disappearance and kidnapping really began after the death of General Khashagulgov. He crashed in an accident.