- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Free Lawyers For Pugnacious Chechens2012-06-18 16:19
Conflicts near the shopping center "European" acquires new details. During the searches in the dormitory of the Moscow Academy of Maimonides detectives have seized assault weapons and forged documents from the Chechen students. The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, has sent to the capital experienced lawyers who will protect the pugnacious boys for free.
Despite the fact that since the clashes near the shopping center "European" a week and and a half have passed, and on the Internet and the media videos from the surveillance cameras have been posted, the investigation has not voiced its version of the events. "We are very surprised by the actions of law enforcement authorities in a dormitory and certain media's reaction to these events. An ordinary conflict has acquired the rank of an event of national importance. The students were blamed of the incident without waiting for the results of the investigation. They are basing the incident on national identity. They were found guilty only due to the fact that they were Chechens", the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov said.
At his request, in Moscow, there was created a team of ten experienced lawyers who will defend the Chechen students who are defendants in criminal cases after the fight near the shopping center "European" and clash with the police. In turn, the famous and expensive lawyers argue that they will provide assistance for free.
The list of the lawyers as follows: Rosa Magomedova, Michael Ter-Sarkisov, Aludin Musaev, Murad Musaev and Said Arsamirzaev. They have already started to get acquainted with the case. In the first place, they met with participants and eyewitnesses of the two incidents: the fight near the shopping center "European" at the Kiev railway station and at the dormitory. They have also examined records from the security cameras that recorded the conflicts.