- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Georgian government goes to kindergarten2012-06-19 16:06
Opposition forces of Georgia become stronger, and the cases of harassment of people by the government have become more frequent. First, the people who have been persecuted were school teachers. Now, the teachers of kindergartens and nurseries are among those persecuted.
The one who dared to express dissatisfaction with the policy of Georgian government, immediately get fired, and this process continues.
Education Minister Dmitry Shashkin has removed all of the opposition-minded teachers from the work, and the cadres trained by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the people who do not have even a teacher education or experience were appointed at their place. Their only merit is that they obey the government.
The situation is progressively more difficult. Teachers of kindergartens and nurseries have shared the fate of school teachers.
"Political realignment" has started in the kindergarten № 211. 16 employees of the kindergarten were fired. Three of them have filed lawsuits in the court.
Inesa Gabunia, a teacher who was fired: "Yes, principal Kvlividze fired me because of political beliefs. In this regard, I went to the court. In 2010, at the election of self-government, I voted for the leader of the opposition party "Free Democrats" Irakli Alasania. Therefore, even former director looked at me with disbelief. But she did not dare to go against the collective. But now the situation has worsened. It's hard to imagine that my 25-year career will become a victim of my choice.
Chairman of my corps, a husband of my colleague and a director of kindergarten are the coordinators of the "National Movement" of the Saburtalo district, and get fee for spying. The new principal is amateur, she is one of those who appointed by the Interior Ministry".
The newly appointed principal Maya Kvlividze forgets that this is not only teachers' issue, but also children's. She led to the school the "faithful" people from the national party, as well as their relatives.