- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Circassians abroad aim for Russia?2012-08-29 17:11
Today, the stay of the delegation, including representatives of the Circassian diaspora in Turkey, Syria and Jordan, in Russia completed. Its members were young politicians, businessmen and public figures.
Cultural and business program was arbitrarily divided into two parts. Up to August 22, the delegation worked in Moscow, and in the evening of August 22, the delegation, along with the representatives of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo), flew to Nalchik - the capital of one of the three Circassian republics.
In Moscow, the delegates met with representatives of the Embassy of Syria and Jordan, and visited the Metropolitan office of Kabardino-Balkaria. The business part of the Moscow program also included a meeting with the Deputy Head of Rossotrudnichestvo Georgy Muradov, acting Head of the Department of Family and Youth Policy Julia Grimalskaya and the head of the Department of Inter-Regional Cooperation, National Politics and Relations with Religious Organizations Yuri Artyukh.
Yuri Artyukh stressed that Russia was one of the most multi-national countries in the world, and no one should see a threat to national interests and security of Russia in the merging of cultures. On the contrary, this is an advantage and potential wealth.
At the meetings in Moscow they discussed the possibility of joint projects, which could contribute to the correct perception of Islam in Russia, as well as the need for Russia's cooperation with Muslim states in the promotion of the true values of Islam, since they must become an ideological alternative to extremism, acting under the slogan of Islam.
Mohamed Shogenov, Permanent Representative of President of Kabardino-Balkaria in Moscow, said that Russia would support the Circassians wishing to return to their historic homeland. He also said that together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, they are considering the simplification of the visa regime for representatives of the Circassian diasporas in other states.