- China Nears Global Reserve Status: “There Will Be a Reset of the Financial Industry” 2015-05-29 11:26
- Stocks Began Falling Right At This Time Of The Year Just Prior To The Last Financial Crisis 2015-05-29 00:32
- Rand Paul: ‘Disingenuous’ Obama Can Stop NSA Spying Any Time He Wants 2015-05-26 22:11
- Wealthy Installing “Safe Rooms” to Prepare for Civil Unrest? 2015-05-26 21:34
- Obama Usurps Local Police With Fake “Ban” on Militarization 2015-05-26 21:28
- RIP: Over 100 newspapers dumped in year, ads down 50%, circulation hits bottom 2015-05-26 01:36
Life for Kudepsta2012-09-13 14:57
Construction of Kudepstinskaya thermal power plant has not been launched, but it has already led to the deaths. A 70-year-old fighter with the construction of this object - the chairman of the territorial public self-government (TPSG) "Kudepsta" Anatoly Makhnovsiy has suddenly died on the eve. According to preliminary reports, he suffered a heart attack. However, civil society activists have reason to believe that his death not accidental, since local authorities and the police are persecuting the protests participants.
Stood at the bus stop, stumbled, fell and died. Such death of a 70-year-old man is not surprising. But in the case of Anatoly Makhnovsiy, the chairman of the TPSG "Kudepsta", who died in Sochi on the eve, it's not that simple. Most recently, he was in good health. Even seemed younger. He organized the protests, went through channels, recently traveled to Moscow with a delegation of Kudepsta residents. "We were taken in the presidential administration, the government, the Prosecutor General's Office, the Investigative Committee and in the Ministry of Natural Resources. Now everyone knows everything and must take action to save the resort of Sochi from businessmen who have decided to fill their pockets and destroy the resort", Anatoly Makhnovsiy said on his return.
He protected his neighborhood, related to the Khosta district of Sochi, from construction of the facility. The TPP will be built in the Adler district, in the neighboring area, but only about 200 meters from the extreme houses of Kudepsta. Of course, residents of the resort town were outraged by the project. Makhnovsiy initiated gatherings of citizens, conferences against the construction, he was a member of the Commission to assess the impact on the environment, helped the protesters blocking the crossing of the river Kudepsta to this station.
The day before yesterday, Makhnovsiy was busy with public affairs - whether he was going to the Sochi administration, or to the Prosecutor's Office with a folder of documents on violations at the future site of the TPP, a member of the "Environmental Watch on North Caucasus" Vladimir Kimayev told GTimes reporter.