- Muslims Reject US Commandments 2015-05-29 11:11
- This Time It Is Different 2015-05-29 00:28
- The Elite Have A Great Fear Of Death 2015-05-26 22:21
- Senior NATO Official: “We’ll Probably be at War This Summer” 2015-05-25 23:54
- The US Created ISIS 2015-05-25 23:49
- America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm 2015-05-23 23:39
- Wahhabis have appeared in Georgia? 2013-05-28 17:15
- Why dollar is cheapening in Georgia? 2013-05-27 18:56
- Burjanadze is riding high again 2013-05-23 14:23
- Justice vs. cohabitation 2013-05-20 19:43
- Azerbaijan prefers Russia to Georgia? 2013-05-18 12:14
- George Margvelashvili: Decent president instead of a sadist 2013-05-16 15:33
- Barisakho: Other world in Georgian mountains 2013-05-15 16:34
- "President Saakashvili gave Targamadze directives" 2013-05-14 20:04
- "Behind the scene" of the Georgian-Azerbaijani relations 2013-05-13 15:18
- Intimate details of Georgian blackmail 2013-05-12 23:04
- Vakhtang Kikabidze: I do not know what tomorrow brings to my country ... 2013-05-07 18:13
- Whole truth about Georgian wine 2013-05-06 15:36
- Prime Minister nominates a knockout candidate 2013-04-30 15:15
- Passport with antichrist mark 2013-04-29 12:43
- Georgian protest: Dangerous to health 2013-04-26 17:06
Backman: Repression against me are related to "Kavkaz-Center"09.11.2012 | 13:37
In late October 2012, wife of the Finnish defender Johan Backman got a bullet and a threatening letter by post. Finnish extreme rights accused Backman of treason and want to prosecute him. Defender was deprived of an associate professor at the university. Johan Backman reasonably believes that the cause of repression is his position in relation to the "protection" of the North Caucasian separatists by the Finnish authorities. He told GTimes about this.
- The Russian media associate repression against you with your protection of the rights of Russian wives of Finnish citizens and their children. Could it be that you are being persecuted because of "Kavkaz-Center"?
- You are right. This persecution is connected with this. Everyone knows that I've been speaking against the support of the Caucasian separatists and Islamists by the Finnish leadership and carrying out investigations into their activities in Finland. My work in this field has always hindered the Finnish lobbyists of Islamist terror. My position on this issue is well known in Scandinavia and Russia. The mention of my name has become a favorite thing of all numerous Finnish media.
Repressions against me and other human rights activists have other, more global causes. Finland's position in the international arena is joyless. Finland tried to get into the UN Security Council, but was refused. The main reason for Finland's failure is the facts of publicity of the ties between Finnish politicians and radical Islamists and Caucasian separatists. Juha Molari was the first who has announced these ties. In addition, the hope of NATO membership is more and more vague. I and Molari were accused of growth of Finland's integration into the space of the Eurasian Union. The trade and tourism with Russia are increasing, as well as the number of Finnish-Russian marriages. Finland has even adopted a law under which you can pay in rubles for purchases in many local stores. In short, Finland is getting closer to Russia. Finnish supporter of NATO integration, who want the country to lobby the interests of the U.S. in this region and take anti-Russian direction, do not like this.
- In what way Finnish media speaks about you and "Kavkaz-Center"?
- Finnish Foreign Ministry annually publishes a report on the image of Finland in our media. This report is available online. My name is often mentioned there. Of course, Finnish Foreign Ministry keeps silent about the Caucasian terrorists. Finnish politicians, experts and journalists also keep silent on this issue. The topic of "protection" of the Caucasian terrorists is closed and very dangerous. In October 2012, the newspaper "Helsingin Sanomat" devoted a whole page for me and poured a bucket of slops. Our TV-channel "YLE" uses to tell about Beckman that he slanders Finland and pays money to other people for defamation. The journalists have not bothered to call me.
- Whoo are the lobbyists of Caucasian terrorists in the Finnish media and in the social environment of Finland?
- Laudatory article about the "Kavkaz-Center" - this is a calling card of such respectable Finnish publications as Ilta-Sanomat and broadcasting company "YLE". Kerkko Paananen, Secretary of the human rights organization "Finnish-Russian Civic Forum", is lobbying "Kavkaz-Center" at the societal level. A year ago Paananen was one of the public defender of Mikael Storsj.
"Finnish-Russian Civic Forum" was founded by Heidi Hautala, Minister of Development of Finland. Ms Hautala is ready to defend anyone in Russia as long as he is against the Russian state. Besides Caucasian separatists, she is supporting Mikhail Khodorkovsky, different national separatists, "Pussy Riot". "Pussy Riot", as well as the thugs of Doku Umarov, are innocent victims of Russian justice in her opinion.
Another lady - Tarija Cantal, Deputy Foreign Minister of Finland, is also lobbying the interests of Islamists from the North Caucasus. They have the right to open access to classified material of foreign intelligence services working in Finland and combating terrorism. As a human rights activist, I do not understand this. This situation is extremely dangerous for Finland.
- In Russia, the name of your colleague and associate Juha Molari, a former Lutheran pastor, is well known. He was deprived of the parish for the war against the "Kavkaz-Center" in 2010. How things are going now?
- As a priest, Juha Molari suffered for not being a Russophobe and for refusal to sow Russophobia in his parish. For this he was deprived of the Lutheran parish in 2010, and then generally banned in ministry. In October 2011, he converted to Orthodoxy, and then finally became "untouchable". Juha is unsuccessfully trying to get at least some job for two years.
He, Ph.D., has already tried to get job of a cleaner, porter, car washers, shop assistant. After all Molari has family to feed. Molari's wife is Russian, native of St. Petersburg. He always gets refusal, because of his activities. An unemployed with the status of dissident is finally lost to Finnish society. Additionally, Juha and his family are being threatened. I think that secret services are watching my friend and colleague. Juha has long wanted to move to Russia. There are about two dozen of people like Molari in Finland. They are priests, journalists, and academics.