- Muslims Reject US Commandments 2015-05-29 11:11
- This Time It Is Different 2015-05-29 00:28
- The Elite Have A Great Fear Of Death 2015-05-26 22:21
- Senior NATO Official: “We’ll Probably be at War This Summer” 2015-05-25 23:54
- The US Created ISIS 2015-05-25 23:49
- America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm 2015-05-23 23:39
- Wahhabis have appeared in Georgia? 2013-05-28 17:15
- Why dollar is cheapening in Georgia? 2013-05-27 18:56
- Burjanadze is riding high again 2013-05-23 14:23
- Justice vs. cohabitation 2013-05-20 19:43
- Azerbaijan prefers Russia to Georgia? 2013-05-18 12:14
- George Margvelashvili: Decent president instead of a sadist 2013-05-16 15:33
- Barisakho: Other world in Georgian mountains 2013-05-15 16:34
- "President Saakashvili gave Targamadze directives" 2013-05-14 20:04
- "Behind the scene" of the Georgian-Azerbaijani relations 2013-05-13 15:18
- Intimate details of Georgian blackmail 2013-05-12 23:04
- Vakhtang Kikabidze: I do not know what tomorrow brings to my country ... 2013-05-07 18:13
- Whole truth about Georgian wine 2013-05-06 15:36
- Prime Minister nominates a knockout candidate 2013-04-30 15:15
- Passport with antichrist mark 2013-04-29 12:43
Akhmed Buzurtanov: Innocent victim?10.01.2013 | 18:40
On December 6, in the village of Mayskoye there was kidnapped a coach of the sports club "Kaloy" Akhmed Buzurtanov. Kidnapping has caused a public outcry in the country. The opposition and the sporting community of Ingushetia initiated a discussion on the Internet about the methods and ways to make the authorities to find the victim, but in the end neither those nor the other have done anything. And on January 4, two Buzurtanov's sisters, Luba and Lisa, together held pickets at the border of North Ossetia and Ingushetia, demanding the authorities to find their brother.
It took more than a month from the date of kidnapping of the coach of sports club "Kaloy" Akhmed Buzurtanov. Lawyer Musa Pliev has sent a request to the European Court of Human Rights on the application of rules 39-41 of the ECHR regulations, under which the ECHR may urgently demand from the Russian authorities the data of the investigation. Several human rights activists have met with the head of Ingushetia, Yunus-Bek Yevkurov, who has promised to personally monitor the case. Athletes of the Republic, gathered at the sports complex of the city of Nazran, have listened to the main security officials, who have promised to make every effort to find Buzurtanov. The main thing, requested by the officials, was not to hold a meeting, not to carry out any pickets and protests. Authorities urged all to give them time for search.
But two weeks after the kidnapping the situation sharply changed. Yevkurov personally met with the athletes, and repeated what he had said many times before at such meetings - the kidnapped man was personally guilty for what had happened to him. Buzurtanov was accused of having had friendly relations with the members of the underground. The head of Ingushetia was not confused by the fact that the events he described occurred two years ago, when Buzurtanov and the militants who had joined him have been working in the service of bailiffs. Further the head of the republic recalled the meetings with members of the sports club "Kaloy" during which he asked the athletes not to join the crime and hinted that he had got some information about the friendly relations of some athletes with criminals. And Akhmed Buzurtanov attended these meetings and ignored Yevkurov's words. All the evidence of his guilt, that is the print of his telephone conversations, as usual, is in the head of the head of the republic. But he did not take it with him since he didn't want to hurt Akhmed's friends. The audience kept silent.
Akhmed's friends, mother and two sisters, making sure that they were alone (no one supports his family, labeled "supporters of militants" by the authorities), decided to take a desperate step. On January 4, Lisa and Luba began holding picket at the administrative border of North Ossetia and Ingushetia. The authorities of both republics have not shown any interest to this picket. Only the North Ossetian police asked the sisters to move away from the MIA post, since they spoiled the image of Ossetia, presenting it a republic where the people can be kidnapped.
Lisa Buzurtanov tells about her communicating with the law enforcers: "Policemen approached me and asked to leave. The policeman said: - People who pass the post - and the people from Moscow, Chechnya, Dagestan can pass here - think that people get kidnapped at this post, and this spoils the image of North Ossetia". I told them: "When my only brother was kidnapped 300 meters from the post, did this spoil the image of North Ossetia?" And there is no reaction to this. But among the police officers there were those who sympathized with us, it was the staff who knew our brother.
During the conflict in 1992, we lost our older brother and father, they were missing. Akhmed became the only man in the house. We were always afraid for him, trembling over, I was his teacher at school and I always looked at him like at son. He was very fond of his occupation; he knew that he was responsible for family, for us, for those children who were involved in his club. I do not believe in authorities' words about him.
- Lisa, you're standing here with your sister for 5 days. During this time none of his friends and colleagues has come, has stood next to you. Why?
- It's hard to me to judge someone. Every mother and every father in this country today is afraid for their child, one is sure that if he allows his child to take part in a rally or picket, thus he would put his life in danger. People are very fearful, I perfectly understand them. Akhmed's mother and wife are in very poor condition; mother is in preinfarction angina, and his wife is going through a very difficult event. A lot of people are support us morally and sympathizing with us. Perhaps it is because of their support, we are standing here today. I'm standing here, I remember my brother. I am sure that if this would have happened to any of his friends or acquaintances, we would have failed to hold him at home.
- Your picket has received no official response, you are standing for several days, and at that time the authorities are arranging concerts, inviting everyone to travel on a new train to Moscow.