- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition’s intention to paralyze Tbilisi is a “suicide for the country”2009-04-06 11:39
Yesterday n the live air of the Public TV of Georgia Georgi Baramidze, the Vice Prime Minister of Georgia called the intention of the opposition to paralyze the work of state organizations and block streets since April 9th "a suicide for the country".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The statements of a number of opposition members of the intentions to picket buildings of state organizations, to block streets and highways since April 9th and turn Tbilisi in the so-called "dead city' will give the country no good," Baramidze said.
At the same time he mentioned that "the authorities do not intend to use force against the opposition action participants ", and propose "negotiations on all the important issues of the country's development". Opposition, in its turn, claims that there is "no use to dialog with the authorities, as they lost trust and do not fulfill their promises". The opposition is ready to negotiate on Saakashvili's resignation only.