- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia is staying in Egypt2009-04-06 14:33
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign minister of Georgia is staying in Egypt, said Zurab Kachkachishvili, the head of the Ministry's political department, at today's traditional briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of his visit Vashadze will conduct meetings with the head of the Foreign Ministry, the Minister of the International Cooperation Issues of Egypt, and the General Secretary of the League of Arab States.
According to Kachkachishvili, this visit is very important, especially in the light of the agreement of the Fresh company to make the biggest investment of the recent time.
The Egyptian company expressed intention to build a free industrial zone in the territory of the former Kutaisi automobile plant. The memorandum of mutual understanding between the government of Georgia and the Fresh company will be signed today. At the first stage the investments will amount USD 1 200 800 000, and will exceed USD 3 bn within several years.