- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Ministry of Georgia purchased a big shipment of special armaments2009-04-06 16:25
The Interior Ministry of Georgia purchased a considerable number of special armaments, stated Shota Gvenetadze, one of the Movement for Just Georgia leaders - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gvenetadze, GEL140 mln more are mobilized in the customs and this fact witnesses the purchase of a large shipment. The opposition member stated that the economy of Georgia is in a hard condition, and every two months of Mikheil Saakashvili's rule hit it tough.
"I claim responsibly - the special facilities purchased by the state, are aimed for another gambling against the Georgian people. We demand the authorities to explain what we are dealing with and what did the state bought", he said.
The opposition is afraid that the special facilities can be used against the participants of the protest rallies to be started on April 9th .