- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed its concern over the ballistic rocket launch by North Korea2009-04-07 10:58
The foreign Ministry of Georgia spread the statement on the launch of a ballistic rocket by North Korea on April 5th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Such actions seriously threaten peace and stability both in the region of Asia and in the world in a whole," the statement of the official Tbilisi claims.
"The Georgian side hopes that North Korea, through the efforts of the world community, will refrain from carrying out similar acts in the future," the document concludes.