- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expressed its condolences to Italy2009-04-07 11:12
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia made a statement in regard to the earthquake happened on April 6th in Aquila, South Italy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The tragedy caused the death of tens of people and there are also children among them. Thousands pf people have been evacuated from the venue of the tragedy, while the representatives of the Italian Civil Protection Service still continue searching of missing people", the statement claims.
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia expresses its condolences to the people of Italy, especially to the families of the people died in the earthquake.