- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian teenager wounded in a mine blast2009-04-07 12:14
A 14-year old teenager was heavily wounded in a mine blast occurred yesterday in village Tkviavi (Gori region, Georgia).gt-en-newsitem-inside
The adolescent found a mine in the garden, brought in home, and it exploded in his hands, Interfax informs alluding to Georgian mass media.
The teenager was taken to Gori hospital with numerous missile wounds.
According to the doctors, his right hand will be amputated.
Local policemen doesn't rule out the mine was left after the August events.