- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO PA President held a meeting with David Bakradze2009-04-07 16:44
John Tanner, the President of the Parliamentary Assembly of NATO, staying in Tbilisi with a 2-day visit, held a meeting with David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament of Georgia. The briefing was held after the meeting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides frankly discussed a number of important issues, including the political reforms conducted in the state. According to Tanner, the government of Georgia is on the right way.
The relations of Georgia and NATO were also discussed at the meeting. According to David Bakradze, the views of the Georgian government coincide with the views of Tanner in many issues.
He highlighted the fact that John Tanner was appointed the PA NATO President no so long ago, and paid one of his first visits to Georgia; Tbilisi regarded it as confirmation of support from the side of the alliance.