- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tulips – No To Violence action to be held today in Tbilisi2009-04-08 11:44
Tulips - No To Violence, a peaceful action, will be held today near the Interior Ministry of Georgia building in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The action is organized by the House of Free Thought, a youth assembly.
The action starts at 1 p.m. The participants are students and people who suffered in the dispersal of the April 9th 1989 rally, including policemen; composer Jemal Sepiashvili and the Georgian singers who sung the Tulips song - GHN.
The participants of the action intend to present policemen tulips and appeal not to allow violence against society and rally participants. Shalva Khachapuridze, the Our Georgia leader and the attorney, will hold a press conference at 3 p.m. and will present a new initiative connected with the April 9th action.
The initiative implies establishing the Great Assembly of People and the constitutional cessation of the leadership's authorities.