- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition has no plans to occupy state buildings on April 9th2009-04-08 12:39
The April 9th action organizers and participants "have no plans of breaking in the building of the Parliament and other state organizations".gt-en-newsitem-inside
This information was again confirmed today by Salome Zurabishvili, the opposition Way of Georgia party leader - ITAR TASS.
"Our plan is simple: to start a rally lasting to the moment Saakashvili resigns", she said. "The talks of the alleged plans of the opposition to break in the building of the Parliament of the president's residence in Avlabari are absurd", Zurabishvili noted in her interview to Sarke weekly.