- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New political union established in Georgia2009-04-08 13:51
A new political union, initiated by Temur Shashiashvili, the ex-governor of Imereti region (Eduard Shevarnadze's administration), was established in Georgia. The party was introduced yesterday evening in Tbilisi Marriott hotel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shashiashvili, his party unites people, though not known to the wide public, but the true professionals. He claimed they are people with the unspotted past, therefore the union is called The Whites.
Shashiashvili presented the main objectives and tasks of The Whites : ensuring total independency of Georgia, restoration of the territorial integrity, creating conditions for development of the Georgian self-consciousness, establishment of the true democracy, creating strong economy. One of the primary tasks of the new union is to form the national authorities, not conducted from the outside.
The new political force joins the demands of the opposition and will take part in the protest actions to be started in Tbilisi on April 9th .