- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chief lawyer of the ruling party joined Burjanadze2009-04-08 19:19
Kakha Kakhishvili,the head of the legal service of the ruling party of Georgia (the United National Movement) left his position and joined Nino Burjanadze's party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Since today he will perform the duties of the organization secretary of the Democratic Movement - United Georgia, headed by the ex-Speaker Burjanadze.
The press service of DMUG confirmed the information - GHN.
"Many of the things happening in the country are unacceptable for me. Unfortunately, to this day I had no chance to implement my vision at the place of my work. Since I share the principles of the Democratic Movement - United Georgia program, and believe this forces really will realy do this good for the country, I made this decision ", Kakhishvili stated.