- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Record number of journalists to cover April 9th action2009-04-09 10:21
The April 9th protest action of the Georgian opposition with the demand of President Saakashvili's resignation will be covered by a record number of journalists from all over the world, Novosti-Gruzia reports, alluding to The Rezonansi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of the BBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Los-Angeles Times, The Financial Times, Newsweek, Le Figaro, Libération will work in Tbilisi, alongside with correspondents from the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Germany, Azerbaijan, Japan, China and Scandinavian countries.
According to The Rezonansi, representatives of the world's leading TV companies will broadcast in the live air.
The majority of the journalists arrived in Tbilisi has already held meetings with opposition members.
According to the data of the opposition on April 9th at 2 p.m. protest actions will start in different parts of the center of the capital. The opposition suggests that the number of the participants (they expect no less than 150 000) will allow to block traffic in the centre.