- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi left without Internet2009-04-09 11:59
Last evening the major part of Tbilisi was left without qualitative Internet connection: Caucasus online, the leading Internet provider reported of global failures in the network - Day.Az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the present moment the subscribers can, though extremely slowly, use mail programs, enter the Georgian domain area, but have no access to foreign pages and skype.
Caucasus online controls over 60 per cent of the Internet market of Georgia. According to the rumors, spreading in Tbilisi, the Internet was turned off in connection of the mass protest action with the demand of the President's resignation.
The answering machine at the provider hotline expresses the company's apologies for defaults caused by the global failure of the system and promises to fix it as soon as possible.