- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Thousands of opposition supporters move towards the Parliament2009-04-09 14:01
About 5000 people has already gathered near the Parliament building. They intend to participate in the rally with the demand of President Saakashvili's resignation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The central streets of the capital are blocked, many-thousand opposition supporters' columns move to the square in front of the Parliament - Interfax.
One of the columns is headed by Nino Burjanadze. She claimed the rally will gather very many people. "Our demand remains the same: we demand the president's resignation. I'm sure there will be incidents from the side of the opposition, but there is no such confidence in regard to the authorities," she said.