- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Protest actions start in the regions2009-04-09 14:14
Protest actions with the demand of Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation will be held not only in Tbilisi, but in the regions as well.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made since police obstacles arriving in the capital to participate in the rally in front of the Parliament. In particular, the action will be held near the President's residence in Bobokvati (Ajaria).
A column of the Movement for Just Georgia(headed by ex-PM Nogaideli) will depart from Guria, join the people gathered in Kobuleti, then all together they will go to Bobokvati, the Movement press service informed - Interfax.
Previously Nogaideli stared that, according to his data, the President intended to leave Tbilisi on Thursday and hide in his residence in Bobokvati.
Later the action will be continued near the theater in Batumi; 10 000 participants expected.
The rally participants include representatives of the Movement for Just Georgia, Democratic Movement-United Georgia, Alliance for Georgia, People's Party, Movement for United Georgia, Industry to Save Georgia party and the National Forum party.
On April 9th the action in Batumi will grow to large-scaled - the press service.