- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Interior Ministry disclaims information of blocking roads in the regions2009-04-09 14:50
The messages of police blocking public transport from the regions to Tbilisi, connected with the protest action in the capital, spread by a number of mass media, are wrong, Shota Khizanihvili, the head of the MIA of Georgia administration - RIANovosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's a lie, and if somebody will be able to give the proved information, the Ministry will start the check of the facts", Khizanishvili said.
About 5000 people has already gathered near the Parliament building. They intend to participate in the rally with the demand of President Saakashvili's resignation.
The central streets of the capital are blocked, many-thousand opposition supporters' columns move to the square in front of the Parliament - Interfax.
One of the columns is headed by Nino Burjanadze. She claimed the rally will gather very many people. "Our demand remains the same: we demand the president's resignation. I'm sure there will be incidents from the side of the opposition, but there is no such confidence in regard to the authorities," she said.