- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Public TV of Georgia to broadcast protest action2009-04-09 18:54
Georgian opposition reached agreement with the Public TV of Georgia on the way of broadcasting the anti-presidential mass protest action, stated Levan Gachechiladze, the head of the United opposition after the negotiations with the PTV management in the TV channel building.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our demands are fulfilled. In the news program at 8 p.m. on the First Channel [of Georgia] the entire process of the April 9th protest action will be covered", Gachechildze said - Novosti-Gruzia.
According to Gachechiladze, the PTV management agreed to broadcast opposition leaders' statements live if they are willing.
Let us remind: the 14 parties organized the mass anti-presidential rally in the centre of Tbilisi with about 120 thousands of participants.