- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to announce its plans at 3 p.m.2009-04-10 10:26
Georgian opposition demanding the resignation of president Saakashvili will announce its furter plans at 3 p.m., at the briefing near the building of the Parliament, started Irakli Alasania - Novost-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We expect the reaction on the address with the demand of the resignation, sent to the Chancellery (of the President). The adequate perception of the address by the authorities is of extreme importance. After the response of the authorities the opposition will announce its further steps", said Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader.
Yesterday the opposition staged a rally with about 120 000 of participants near the building of the Parliament, adopted the address to the President in which demanded the head of the state to make a decision of changing power in the country in a constitutional way and voluntarily. When the address was read aloud and approved by the participants, the action organizers said they will report the authorities' response in 24 hours.