- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Violence against protest action participants last night in Tbilisi2009-04-10 10:35
Last night in Tbilisi unknown people committed a reprisal against the protest action participants. According to Georgian mass media, the incident occurred at about 11 p.m. when the Why? movement members were coming home.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Three jeeps with masked people inside blocked their road.
They took the activists from their car, beat them up (one had a concussion) and "advised" to attend the action no more.
The activists reported to the Public Defender of Georgia. According to the latter's office, a few similar incident occurred this night, and the ombudsman turned to the Interior ministry with a request to react in proper way.