- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities refused to call early elections2009-04-10 10:50
Georgian authorities do not intend to call early elections , stated David Bakradze, the Speaker, commenting upon the demand of the rally participants - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Saakashvili think the same as in previous days", he said in his interview to The Alia, published today, and in this way reminded: the president repeatedly said that he doesn't intend to resign before the end of his presidential term in early 2013.
"The authorities of Georgia propose the opposition a dialog in the essential questions: reinforcement of the role of the Parliament, changing the electoral legislation, self-government system e.t.c."
The opposition leaders called the dialog proposals ‘belated' and intend to continue peaceful actions with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation.