- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze proposed Saakashvili debates in live air2009-04-10 17:48
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia proposed Mikheil Saakashvili, the President, hold TV debates in live air - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's opposition rally she said: "I propose Saakashvili TV debates in live air; let him tell how he leaded the country into a dead end, why didn't he fulfill the promises he gave to the people".
According to the previous messages, today opposition starts mass civil disobedience action.
"We expected Saakashvili to make a decision but his today's speech showed that he made none, therefore we start civil disobedience actions"said Kakha Kukava, the leader of the Conservative, and added that today at 6 p.m. manifestations will go to different directions and will block traffic not only in Rustaveli avenue but in Kostava street and Ketevan Tsamebuli avenue.