- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to announce further plans today2009-04-13 12:14
Today the anti-presidential protest actions organizers will announce their further plans - RIA Novosti, alluding to Eka Beselia, the Secretary General of Okruashvili's Movement for United Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The protest action starts at 3 p.m. on Rustaveli Avenue. Now we'll abstain from announcing plans in regard to staging actions in other parts of the city. We'll tell it at the action", Beselia claimed.
On April 10th the opposition claimed civil disobedience. Their leader stated that until Saakashvili resigns, three actions will be held in Tbilisi daily at 3 p.m.: in front of the Parliament, in front of the Public TV and near Avlabari underground station; the participants will block main Tbilisi highways up to 9 p.m. On Saturday a new "confrontation front" near Rustavi 2 TV company was opened. Opposition leaders stated that in case Saakashvili doesn't resign in nearest days, new "confrontation fronts" will increase and involve the entire country.