- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian parliamentary bureau meeting will be held2009-04-13 13:48
According to tentative information, the meeting of the bureau of the Parliament of Georgia will be held today before the afternoon, Novosti-Gruzia reports alluding to a source in the Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agenda remains unknown, according to the previous messages, the meeting could be cancelled to avoid provocations, as mass protest action in front of the Parliament have been staged for five days running.
For all that time only a limited contingent of employees has been allowed in, the main legislative body cannot function in the usual regime.
At the Web site of the Georgian Parliament there is no announcement of holding a traditional bureau meeting on Mondays, though there is a message of the planned meeting of David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament, and Dimitri Shashkin, the Minister for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance, with the Club of independent experts. Previously the President of Georgia appointed Shashkin a mediator in the dialog of the opposition and the authorities.