- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Minister is most loyal to Saakashvili2009-04-13 15:15
According to the survey conducted and published today by Kviris Palitra (a Georgian weekly), citizens of Georgia regard Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister of Georgia, the most loyal (among the leadership of the country) to Mikheil Saakashvili - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The survey was conducted among 486 residents of Tbilisi and implied positioning in 8-point scale. The points could also be distributed among several candidates.
In the rating of the most loyal Merabishvili came the first with 7.7 points; 87 per cent of the respondents gave him maximum eight points.
Gigi Ugulava, the mayor of Tbilisi, was the second - 5.79 points; Zurab Adeishvili , the Minister of Justice, is the third - 5.24 points; Givi Targamadze, the chairman of the parliamentary committee for defense and security - 5.04.
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament, is the fifth with 3.94 points; Nikoloz Giluri, the PM, is the sixth - 3.38 points. Eka Tkeshelashvili, the National Security Council Secretary, is the seventh - 2.51 points; Eka Kherkheulidze, the MP, took the last, the eighth place - 2. 39 points.